Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Not Momma

This morning Braden and Sadie were sitting on the counter in my bathroom while I was getting ready. Braden was in the bouncy seat. The conversation went like this:

Braden: (babbling, not really knowing what he's saying) "mama, mama. baba, mama"

Sadie: "hey, he said Momma!"

Me: "mm hmm"

Sadie: (to Braden) "I'm not Momma. Braden, I'm not Momma. Sadie. Say Sadie. Saaa - dieeee, Saaa - dieeee".

Braden: (blowing raspberries) "blpppth"

Sadie: (blowing raspberries) "blpppth"

Braden: "blpppth"

Sadie: "blpppth"

2 comments:

  1. They are two little peas in the pod!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute. Hopefully they will continue to get along well with each other. Big sis will take care of things I feel certain of that. Love dad and papa

    ReplyDelete