Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Brown Truck

On the way to the church this morning to clean the nursery...

Sadie - "Mom, is that the brown truck that gave us our stroller?"

Me - "Yes, Sadie, it is."

Sadie - "Oh, do they have strollers at the post office?"

Me - "No, Mommy bought it from a store online and then that store called the brown truck to come and get it and bring it to us."

Sadie - "Oh."

Me - "The brown truck is going to bring you something from Mimi this week."

Sadie - "Oh, what is it?"

Me - "I don't know. It's a surprise."

Sadie - "It's probably clothes, huh?"

Me - "Hahahaha!"

2 comments:

  1. OK - That little girl has me figured out - I need to make sure I send other things. Remind her that I sent her bows (oh I guess that is considered clothing too LOL). I am on the hunt for some toys that I can send. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl is just tooooo smart. I lol really hard on that one. So now she knows who to contact when she needs colthes huh? Like she would ever need them anyway. She's all girl. love you dad and papa

    ReplyDelete