Sunday, July 4, 2010

Blue Gel-O

Sunday mornings are usually spent hanging out in our master bathroom getting ready for church. Braden sits in the bouncy seat on the counter either with Sadie on the counter at his side or playing with all my purses in the closet. Brian stands at his side getting ready and I'm at the other.

This morning this is the conversation between Sadie and Brian...

Sadie: "Daddy, Mommy and I bought you something at Target."

Brian: "Oh really? What did you get for me?"

Sadie: "Something for your hair."

Brian: "Oh yeah?"

Sadie: "Yeah, it's jello. Blue jello for your hair."

Brian: "Blue jello, really? For my hair? That's crazy!"

Poor Sadie has the blue hair gel confused with blue jello! So now, of course, the running joke around here is "blue jello for the hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment