Saturday, February 5, 2011

You can just take another picture...

So I was wanting to get a picture of me and the Girl on my phone today. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: "Sadie, come here, let's take a picture."

Sadie: "Okay!!"

Me: (shocked that one ask was all it took, and holding the camera/phone at arms length) "okay, look right here and smile!!"

Sadie: "Cheese"

Me: (after reviewing the photo and not really liking how I look) "I look funny, let's take another one."

Sadie: "Cheese"

Me: (after reviewing the new photo) "hmmm."

Sadie: "Mom, if you think you look funny, you can just take another picture all by yourself. I don't look funny. I don't look funny, right mom?"

Me: (after picking myself up off the floor and wiping the tears away) "no, Honey, you don't look funny - I love you!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment