Thursday, August 5, 2010

MY Daughter!!

Our good friends just had a baby. Tonight I am taking them a meal, so I went to the store to get the stuff to make the dessert. While we were there, Sadie wanted blue jello so I bought a box of the old-fashioned, make-it-yourself jello. When we got home from the store it was naptime, so I was tucking Sadie in. The conversation went like this:

Sadie: "Momma, I want you to hold me."

Me: "Aw, Sadie I can't right now. I have to make Audra's family their dessert."

Sadie: "Okay, but after you make their dessert don't forget to make mine."

Me: "Okay, babe."

Sadie: "It's the blue jello. Don't forget to make it for me."

She may look just like Brian, but she is my daughter - DON'T EVER FORGET THE DESSERT!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! She's your daughter and papa's granddaughter. And as the old saying goes, you learn from your parents. You learned from me, and Sadie learned from you. Keep the DESSERTS coming. AAAAAAAmen. Love, dad and papa

    ReplyDelete